The award comes with the request that you list 7 random facts about yourself. Here goes:
1. My first job was at Walt Disney World. I sold those H.U.G.E. turkey legs, then frozen yogurt outside the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room, then played a Tour Guide, Bandit, and Gangster at The Great Movie Ride. Yes, it is a ride. ;)
2. I am an only child and I'm not spoiled rotten... well, maybe just a little.
3. I am a Florida Gators fan, but went to college in Jacksonville.
4. I am drowning in my online Master's degree courses! Seriously, there has got to be a light at the end of this tunnel!
5. I am married to Mr. Right for Me who is a Sailor in the U.S. Navy and I am SO proud of him I could pop!
6. We have a furry son, Murphy. We got him at the Humane Society. He just walked right up to us and sat down. He is the cutest combination of Dachshund and Cocker Spaniel. And he snores.
7. I *L.O. V. E.* what I do (even if that means having to prove myself all over again EVERY time we move). I couldn't imagine not teaching young children and spend WAY too much of my own money doing it. Thanks to amazing teachers like you!
The last step in the awards process is to nominate 15 other Bloggers and let them know what a great job they are doing! Here goes: