Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Rainbow Roll n Spell

I saw this idea on Pinterest from the cutest little first grade blog.
Click on pic to link up and follow!

While you're there, be sure to become a follower and check out her other Roll and Spell versions. They're fantastic!
I tweaked the rainbow version for my itty- bitties to use with sight words by adding visual/picture cues. I left it open for you, though, so you can use it for sight words, spelling words, or something new! (If you have a different idea, please share it!) :) Here it is:
Click on link to grab this freebie!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Grace - your blog is GREAT,,,I love the story about your dad and how he calls you this..too cute! I'm your newest follower. :o) Come on over to my blog - I'm having a lucky 300 giveaway and I teach first.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your super cute blog!

    I like your little sign that says "Please Follow Me"... so I did!

    I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks! You're too sweet! Can't wait to hang out at your blog for awhile! :0)

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this so much and we're using it in my classroom right now. I also blogged about it today. :)

    Erin
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Thanks for the shout out. Your blog is super cute!

    ReplyDelete