Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Arctic Theme Number Order and Skip Counting Puzzles Freebie

Holy Moly! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. I'm still here; I'm still around. :)
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. My parents came up for a visit. We had a wonderful time exploring Virginia Beach and Edenton, North Carolina, baking, and just getting to spend time together.

Big news: I am now a Grad Student!!! I start in January. It's been over 10 years since I was in college. Eek! I'm very excited and nervous. I hope this will help me feel a bit more connected to the teaching community again. Being out of the classroom has left me feeling a bit removed from all of the wonderful things I see in bloggy world.

Another big development is that my hubby and I BOUGHT A HOUSE! We close on January 30th. (I do nothing by halves. Start college again and move? Sure! Why not???) :P I can't wait to move into something of our own. OMG- we can paint! Living in base housing or rentals has left this gal a little tired of white walls!

Okay, enough about me. Here's something for you! I made a set of Arctic themed Number Order and Skip Counting Puzzles for FREE!
Click the picture for the link

I hope you can use them in your classroom. I just love it when I can tie 2 subjects together like Math and Science. This set also gives a little wink and a nod to our little buddy Social Studies.

The weather is certainly frightful this evening- cold, blustery, and rainy. I hope you and yours stay dry and warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment