Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome To School- Songs


I got this adorable Hello Song book from a teachers.net post (click on the picture for the link). It is based on a song from www.drjean.org. It was written by her "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" talented daughter, Dr. Holly. Please be sure to got over to the site for tons and I mean TONS of incredible stuff!




Friends on the Bus Song Book
I got this idea from Shari Sloane over at KidsCount1234- lots of great ideas there! This is a great little book to help your kiddos learn each other's names. It's sung to the tune of The Wheels on the Bus. I tried to upload it as a Word document, but the font went all weird on me, so I went ahead and put it up as a PDF. If anyone has a tip on how to get the font to stay intact while making it editable- please, let me know!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment