Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where It All Goes Down




Today's Yesterday's post topic was to show off your classroom. Well, as you know, I don't currently have one! :/ However, I have had quite a few since 2003, so I figured I could show you that at least! :D


One thing I've learned from this post- I need to document my classrooms better! Ha! Another thing I've learned,-after cringing from the messes I see in the background and all the rookie mistakes I see now (gotta love hindsight)- these pictures are REALLY fabulous learning opportunties to improve future classroom designs! So, if you haven't been taking pictures of your classrooms I highly suggest you start NOW! :)

Now, you're just going to have to forgive me for not having pictures of my very first classroom on here. That was before I had a digital camera. GASP! I'm going to have to dig those out of my huge Teacher Portfolio and scan them to show you at some later date. Mental note to add that to my To Do list after I get over feeling really old. ;)

Happy Classroom Documenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment