Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday



 
It's Three for Thursday! What's your favorite font, blog, and online resource? If you know me, you know I have a problem making decisions. You also know that my personality lends itself to do nothing by 1/2's so I tend to go WAY overboard on things I'm excited about. :) shrug. So, I couldn't decide on my favorite blog. I mean, COME ON! There are just too many fabulous ones out there!
You can't make me!!! (Crossing arms and stamping my foot now). Hmph!
Here's what I've got. I made a Wordle of my faves- and of course, it was still too many so Wordle did the editing for me. Phew! Outta my hands. :D
 

In other news, it looks like we're gonna have to hunker down for this hurricane. Hubby's higher ups have sent the word down the chain that if sailors choose to leave town and can't get back by report time they could be considered AWOL. Really?!?! There goes my awesome plans for roughing it out in some little B&B in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Sigh. Guess I'll be breaking out the paper umbrellas and hooking up the generator instead! Wish us luck! :)

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm on your list!!;) Yippeee! I'm your newest follower;)
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh....I LOVE Wordle!!! Clever, girl!! Thanks for linking up today!!

    Cara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Katie! I looooove your stuff. You inspire me almost daily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cara! Wordle is my new go to for all things frameable. :D

    ReplyDelete