Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tally Ho! Ok, Just Tally.

Hi Bloggy Friends,

I made a huge packet of Tally Mark Calendar pages. I just downloaded a bunch of fonts from KevinandAmanda and I couldn't decide which one I liked the best so I made lots of different versions. Lucky you! haha
This idea was inspired by the lovely Mama Jenn. She uses tally mark pages during her Calendar Time with a little guide and a lightbulb went off over my head- I just had to make this in my own style!
Laminate the page or stick it in a page protector and display it on your Calendar Time board and use a dry erase marker to mark on it.
OR
Print a class set for students to use in their Calendar Binders to mark independently.

As I mentioned before, I am running out of Google Docs space, so I placed this on my Teachers Pay Teachers page. Don't worry, though. It is FREE! :) Just click on the picture for the link.

There are 16 pages in this packet!!! Lots of different fonts and versions. As you can see above, there's a version that includes a guide for making the tally marks as well as numeral formation guides. The first page goes to the 100th Day of School. The second page goes to the last day of school (I went ahead and made it go to 200, it just looked too funky ending at 185). :)

There's also a third BLANK page in each different font style for older kiddos to make their own tally marks and write their own numerals.

Happy Tally Marking!

No comments:

Post a Comment