Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Shinkies! 30 Followers- Thanks for your kindness!

I was blown away to wake up and see 3 tens in my followers! Of course, I feel I must celebrate so I'm sharing some number order and skip counting puzzles I whipped up. They are normally on my TPT store, but for a limited time only I am providing them here for FREE!

Whaddya know, this also ties in just perfectly with Free for All Friday over at



Be sure to hop over and enjoy all the Mensa level teacher creations being graciously shared over there,too!

Thanks again for all your kindness and support, inspiration and expertise!

Warmly,
Gracehopper

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this freebie!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really neat idea!! =) Thanks for sharing. I will have to see how I can adapt this to 3rd grade!

    ReplyDelete