Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

No More Boogies! A book about blowing my nose instead of picking it.

Are you laughing yet?  I saw this idea SOMEWHERE (if you know where, please tell me so I can give credit where credit is due!) on the internet and laughed till I cried! How perfect is this topic? I made a few changes to the original and here is my version of this oh so hilariously necessary subject when teaching Early Childhood. If you like this book, please leave me a comment letting me know. I hope I'm not the only weirdo out there actually giving a lesson on this! :P


And THIS is what I blog about at 10:30pm. 'Night, all!

Happy... um...er... Teaching! :P

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I wanted to answer your question about the pink and green dots under my alphabet letters, but I couldn't find an email address for you. I hope this is okay. :) Our school uses Johnny Can Spell cards for letter sounds. Each dot represents a sound that the letter makes. We also have an action for each dot/sound. I hope this helps!

    Blessings,
    ✿Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I haven't heard of that. Definitely googling now. Thanks, Marlana! :)

    ReplyDelete