Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Community Helpers Theme Book List Wordle


Are you kidding me- 25 Followers?!?!?
You have made this girl's day! I have been throwing a little pity party for myself while reading about you fabulous teachers gearing up for a new year while I sit here waiting for the phone to ring.
I know, He's Never Late. sigh
So, when I hopped on my blog today and saw that I now have 25 followers, my heart did a little flippy flop. THANK YOU so much for making me smile. :) I love this little community of outstanding teachers I have found through my blog.With that in mind...
Here is a little Wordle I made listing my favorite Community Helpers Books. I hope you like it. I am fiending for a shiny black picture frame to hold this one! Leave me a comment and let me know if you like it!


Happy Community Helper-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment