Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hi Bloggy Friends,

I'm so sorry to neglect you, but I have a very good reason. I GOT A JOB!!! :D I will be teaching Pre-K at the cutest little school. I went in today to check out the classroom. Yes, I took 'before' pictures and then got to planning (with my Debbie Diller Spaces & Places book) and cleaning. Then my dear friend and I went to lunch and got carried away with teacher talk (does that ever happen to you?).
I take my VCLA Reading test tomorrow (I haven't studied NEARLY enough so wish me luck!) and we are on the lookout for a cheap, but reliable second vehicle. Phew!
I promise to post more soon. I have lots of great stuff to share with you! I hope you are having a wonderful back to school season.













Happy Prepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment