Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Telling Time to the Hour File Folder Game!

Hello All!

I just posted a new File Folder Game for Telling Time to the Hour on my Teachers Pay Teachers page. It has several different themes revolving around things that fly. You can use the cards for one theme or for different themes throughout the year. Match the plane, bird, superhero, kite, and hot air balloon cards with digital times on them to the analog time clouds.

Just click the button to the left for a link straight to my Teacher Pay Teachers page or click on the picture below.

I would love to receive a comment letting me know how you like it!







While you're there, feel free to download the 2 FREE games I'm offering as well!


Happy Flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment