Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Reading Connections Posters


Since I was feeling lousy about my math testing abilities, I decided to make something in order to feel better. As a poster I got from my Second Grade Scholastic Book Fair says, "...Joy shared is joy doubled". I could really use a double dose of joy so I'm sharing this for a limited time with you for free! As always, you are welcome to use or improve. :) This will be on my TPT site for El Cheapo starting tomorrow at 5PM (7/12/11) so grab it now for free!

Freebie is now expired. Please head over to my TPT store to get this item for cheap!
(Click on pic to access)




is having a great Daily Five Linky Party. Hop over and check it out! These posters may help with your Reading to Self station!
Happy Connecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment