Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Armed Forces Noise Level Posters

As you may know, I am a Military Spouse. So, in honor of our brave Service Members I made 5 different Noise Level Posters to share with you!
There is a poster for each of the major branches of the military as well as a mixed Armed Services poster.
You can use them year-round or for all our patriotic holidays.
U.S. Armed Services

U.S. Air Force

U.S. Army

U.S. Marines

And I saved the best for last. ;)

U. S. Navy

Please leave a comment if you like them!

Also, be sure to hop over to Mrs. Bee's Kinder Garden. She made the cutest Pirate themed Noise Level Poster and has a very useful How To on making these into posters for
FREE(+ shipping) using Vista Print!



Happy Poster Making! 



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thank you. I modified it for use it my room. http://krazyaboutkiddos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete