Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Question: Animal Homes and Habitats- Specific theme or integrated?

I'm struggling with deciding whether to teach Animal Homes and Habitats as a stand alone theme or integrate it throughout the year. In the past I have enjoyed covering Nocturnal Animals in Fall, Pond in Spring, Oceans in summer, etc. but I want to be sure that I don't miss anything.


With that in mind, what is the required teaching in your neck of the woods regarding Animal Homes and Habitats?


What works for you?


What are your favorite resources for this topic?


Thanks for your help incredible Educators!


Happy Sharing!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried Tree Homes from the GEMS program?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of it. Googling now... the topics look great! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete