Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Mrs. I's Class: Rainbow Writing Sight Word Sheets (freebie)

This is a very nice FREE template for Rainbow writing Sight Words as well as finding the words in simple sentences, forming your own sentence, and writing practice.
I love that the word is gray instead of dotted. I may tweak this so my kiddos write 3 times instead of 5 and put the HWT lines instead of the dotted practice lines.  Thank again... maybe not. :)

This is a fabulous station activity that can be easily differentiated.

Mrs. I's Class: Rainbow Writing Sight Word Sheets (freebie): "So it turns out my kids hate to color in letters. They get zero letter formation from it because they just scribble through the letter outl..."

Happy Rainbow Writing!

Gracehopper

No comments:

Post a Comment