Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Math Vocabulary Cards- with pictures!

This site has a great collection of Math Vocabulary cards to feature during your Math Workshop time. I'm planning to place mine on a ring and hang near my large group area for review (if I don't see it, I don't remember it!). Also, I have a grand vision of a Math Vocabulary Word Wall in a pocket chart.
Sigh... I heart pocket charts.
Anyway, check it out and save it to your math files! They have cards for K-5th grade. 
 http://www.sw-georgia.resa.k12.ga.us/VocabularyCards.html

Happy Math Talk!

Gracehopper

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this great resource! I plugged you on my blog! Love your blog, very cute!
    http://firstisafairytale.blogspot.com/2011/06/free-math-vocabulary-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katie! I hopped on over to your blog, too. Your "about me" made me all misty eyed! So sweet. I'm so happy to be able to share with great people like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog site but can't open the site for the math vocabulary cards. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JGTeach,

    I'm having trouble accessing it as well. Try this link:

    http://www.madison.k12.ga.us/elementarymath/mathresources.htm

    and see if you can access it that way. (If you note the address, it says .htm NOT .html- weird, huh?)
    Thanks for letting me know!
    I wonder what happened? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! That worked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would prove an essential memory jogger for Maths students.

    ReplyDelete