Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Math I Can Posters for VA Kindergarten Standards of Learning

Wow! I can't believe I have 10 FANTASTIC followers! I want to take this chance to sincerely thank you for supporting me, encouraging me, and being so nice. The kindness you have shown me shines through and illuminates the incredibly high quality of character you have not only as an educator, but as a person, too. Thank you very, very much!

I am including some Math "I Can" posters I have made that correspond with the VA Standards of Learning for Kindergarten.


The incredible creations you all have made, especially during our Math Stations book study, inspired me to to think "I Can" make these. :P

If you would like an editable version, (Word document), I will be happy to email it to you. If not, feel free to use or improve for your own classroom!

Happy "I Can"ing!

Gracehopper

2 comments:

  1. Love,love,love these I can cards!! Thanks for sharing.

    Your blog looks great!

    mpenn1010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Martha! I'm so glad to be able to make another teacher's life easier. Thanks, again for all your support!

    Gracehopper

    ReplyDelete