Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm reorganizing... again

One thing I've learned about being a teacher: you are constantly organizing, re-organizing, and tweaking your program. It truly is a process, not a product. When I first began teaching, I thought, "I'm going to get this in order and then I will be done!" Ha! Hahahahahahaha!
If you think you can create a static system and go home at 3pm just after the pick-up and bus lots empty- you are in the wrong profession. We are in the business of kids- growing, changing, little learning sponges. How in the world could that not rub off on us?!? We are a reflection of our students- they keep us young by forcing us to keep up with them by growing, changing, and being learning sponges ourselves.
That's what I love about it! I'm never done and I'm certainly never bored.

Happy Growing!

Gracehopper

No comments:

Post a Comment