Hop Over to Get Great Stuff from Amazon!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Free Game for you!




For this game you will need red pompoms in large and small sizes. A little berry basket to hold the pompoms would be cute as well, but those are becoming scarce.

You can include all of the pattern cards or differentiate the center by making different sets of pattern cards. 
You can also add a fine motor component by using berry picker tongs (I got mine from Discount School Supply)for the students to use in picking up and placing the pompoms strawberries on the pattern strips.

I used a font from www.KevinandAmanda.com and clipart from Microsoft.
As always, feel free to use or improve!

If you like this game, please leave a comment to let me know. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think this is so darn cute. I am getting pom poms when I am out!
    littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Mrs. Coe! I am glad to hear you like it.

    ReplyDelete